Central to this contract is the drive to increase quality and compliance of all of the working locums within the MoD and to raise the standard to be on par with the NHS.
Hays has been awarded the highest accolades in attaining quality and compliance within the NHS and is delighted to extend this service to the MoD
The main areas of clearance fall into security, professional accreditation and occupational health.
All candidates prior to assignment must have a Baseline Security Check. In order that we have the necessary documentation you will need to provide us with the following documents and information at registration.
- Proof of address which must be a utility bill or bank statement within the last 3 months
- CV with no gaps
- Academic Certificates and Professional Registration Documents
- All original certificates and entry onto your particular professional register
- Current PIN Card
- Relevant certificate or CPD to support your suitability for assignment
Please provide evidence for the following:
- Your Hep B primary course date and:
- If you have had a Hep B vaccination within the last 5 years we require evidence of your titre level or
- If you had your Hep B vaccination over 5 years ago we require proof of your Hep B booster and a titre level of any year in-between the original vaccination and booster or If you have not got proof of your Hep B booster please provide us with your titre level within in the last year
- Please sign the self declaration
- Evidence of immunity to TB, either a BCG scar verification or a grade 2 Heaf Test or a positive Mantoux test reading (6mm-15mm)
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccinations or a serology showing immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella
EXPOSURE PRONE CANDIDATES
EPP candidates must also provide serology results for Hep B surface antigen; Hep C and HIV. Results should be dated within the last three years.
Click on the job title to view more details and apply online.