Welcome from the Head
At Green Lane you will find an historic school fabric teamed with cutting-edge resources.Â We are equally proud of both and use them to the full in the opportunities we provide for our children.
You will find a friendly, welcoming, hard-working community of children and adults.
You will notice a level of challenge and high expectations and busy working environment.
What we expect of you:
- High standards of pupil achievement
- Strong but positive behaviour management skills
- The courage to take risks
- A commitment to sharing in the development of our whole school, particularly in line with our School Improvement Plan
- An outstanding role model for our pupils
What you can expect:
- A challenging but rewarding working environment
- A managed structure of first class resources including outstanding provision of ICT, the school museum, our climbing/caving system and our school grounds
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- The support of excellent specialists in school
- A Performance Management structure to support and develop your career path
- Opportunities for career progression in a variety of roles
If you share our enthusiasm for learning and would like to visit us, or to talk to me about job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Kate Williamson at Hays Education, our recruitment partner.